Saturday, September 19, 2009

Finding a church

Welcome to my blog! This is just the beginning of what might be the biggest adventures of my life. I am really excited that you are interested in my 8 month journey of seeking God, learning what he has for me and the people around me. I have just been introduced to six local churches, which i had to pick one to attend during the year. I knew what kind of an environment i was looking for in a church so that made it easy to decide on it. I have chosen Bethel Tabernacle, it is a large church in Ladysmith, contemporary, multi-generational, young feel, relatively conservative, pentecostal feel, and strongly biblical. 
   After meeting with the leaders of the church i know that my decision is i good choice! we talked for a few hours learning about each other. The church has a need for help in senior high youth and grades K to 5.  myself and two others will be taking on these ministries. I am really excited for what i can do for the church.
My journey is far from over and i have lots yet to come my way! thank you for your support and prayers, i would love to hear your thoughts of my journey!

1 comment:

  1. hey bo i think im in yaa hooooooooo
    love u
    mom

    ReplyDelete